Terms and Conditions
UTR Match Play / Tournaments
It is important that once you sign up for this event on our Go Timmy, you then go to the UTR website (myutr.com) register for an account if you don’t have one, or if you do have one – find the correct tournament/match play session by searching for ‘OTR Elite Hong Kong’.
Each tournament/match play session has a date so please choose the correct one and press register. This will ensure your matches will be verified.
OTR Elite UTR Matchplay and Tournaments are currently held at Indian Recreation Club, 63 Caroline Hill Road, Sookunpoo Valley, Causeway Bay, H.K.
- ALL payments will be made by credit card via our registration system – Go Timmy.
For OTR Elite students enrolling in more than one class/week we are offering some free UTR match play sessions as follows (This is not available in 2020 since we have been unable to schedule a full term due to closure of tennis courts for the fight of COVID-19):
- Register for 2 days/week = 1 free UTR session (to be taken during the term registered for).
- Register for 3 days/week = 3 free UTR sessions (to be taken during the term registered for).
- Register for 4 days/week = 4 free UTR sessions (to be taken during the term registered for).
- NOTE 1: UTR sessions cannot be transferred to next term.
- NOTE 2: It is the responsibility of players and parents to use the free match play sessions throughout an active term.
- NOTE 3: Missed free UTR match play sessions or tournaments cannot be used as credit for other payments.
- NOTE: Please inform us as soon as possible if a player has to withdraw. This gives organisers time to look for replacements, create new draws, and inform other players about the changes.
- Please make sure you register for the correct event.
- Once payment is received, there will be NO refunds, except in case of extreme weather conditions, civil unrest or virus outbreaks.
- We do not offer make-ups for missed UTR match play events or tournaments.
- We will follow government guidelines and venue policies strictly with regards to extreme weather conditions, civil unrest or virus outbreaks.
- OTR Elite’s UTR Professional can make a decision to remove a player from the UTR event if the player’s mental and/or physical skill, or maturity level is too high or low for the event. Registration fee will be refunded in this case.
- In the event of inclement weather, OTR Elite will decide if sessions will continue 1 hour before the scheduled time of that particular session.
- OTR Elite will update parents through whatsapp groups or TMT group emails.
SICKNESS & INJURY:
- No make-ups for sickness & injury.
- Please DO continue to inform us if you cannot make it to the UTR match plays or tournaments. This gives organisers time to look for replacements, create new draws, and inform other players about the changes.
- No refunds for schedule issues including a variety of appointments, school activities, other sports activities, hobbies, etc.
- OTR Elite’s UTR professional is Sanjay Kumar. He will coordinate with players and parents to ensure that UTR match plays and tournaments follow the structure (progression) of OTR Elite Pathway.
To ensure more efficient communication, we encourage:
- Players and parents to visit https://otrelite.com/utr/ for all information on UTR.
- Emailing [email protected] rather than whatsapping UTR professionals for all non-urgent matters like payment issues, etc.
- UTR professionals will refrain from using phones during events except for urgent matters and recording educational match play videos.
- Call UTR Professional – Sanjay for emergency situations or urgent UTR matters: +852 6855 6842 or [email protected]
- Sign up only when your child is injury free and ready to commit to these UTR Matchplay or Tournaments.
- Students (and parents of students under the age of 18) acknowledge and agree that students should obey all reasonable directions of OTR Elite coaches for their safety and accept all inherent risk of accidents that can occur in sports participation of this kind without liability on the part of OTR Elite Ltd.
- OTR Elite Limited may update these Terms and Conditions when necessary; we will do our best to notify of changes by email and it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with these terms and any changes.