We run private tennis coaching sessions for 4 main reasons:
- To introduce new skills to a player. These can be in the form of technical, tactical, physical and mental. Character development ideas can be discussed and introduced here.
- Fine-tune unmastered skills in a less stressful environment.
- Prepare players for their next stepping stone in their Competitive Pathway: group environments, where there will be more stress, more intensity and faster thinking.
- A+ players follow a different pathway since they have fulfilled the necessary progressions already.
Private Lesson Rate
Private Lesson Schedule
Priority will be given to group lessons and camps but private lessons can be arranged outside of these set times:
|Weekdays :||8am – 4pm and 7-10:30pm|
|Saturdays :||From 2pm onwards|
|Sundays :||All day|
Please reach out to one of our professionals and they will respond within 48 hours.
Our Private Tennis Lesson Coaches
OTR Elite brings you only International Qualified Tennis Coaches with competitive backgrounds.
otr elite director of tennis
- ITF Certified Elementary and Development Level Coach
- ITF Certified Advanced Level Coach
- Ex HK Junior Davis Cup Captain
- Ex HK Davis Cup Player
- Currently ranked 13 in HK
Jason has been playing tennis his whole life and has represented HK on an international level since his junior days and still actively competes today.
He is focussed on performance players with a strong emphasis on an implicit-style of coaching and helping his students to develop the right mindset and helping them find their own path on and off the court.
OTR Elite Professional
- STF Certified Advanced Level 2
- ITF Junior world ranking: 30
- Number 1 ranked junior in Serbia
- ATP Ranking: 193 in doubles, 684 in singles
Ilija, a former top 200 ATP player has just come off the ATP professional tour and has decided to make OTR Elite his new home. He has a wealth of knowledge as a former player, and has learnt from some of the best coaches in the world. He has worked with both elite as well as recreational players all over the world and is ready to share his tricks of the trade with OTR elite juniors and adults.
We are thrilled to have Ilija join our team and we look forward to learning from his experiences and watching as he shares his passion, discipline, motivation and dedication with all of our juniors and adults.
OTR Elite Head Professional
- PTR professional qualified coach
- Ex ATP ranked player
- Ex top 10 junior in Great Britain
- Ex ITF ranked player
- ATP and WTA hitting partner
Rob trained at Sanchez Casal Barcelona for 2 years where he was alongside Andy Murray, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Daniela Hantuchová and various top ATP and WTA players. Training with these players was a real learning curve for Rob and he has taken that experience onto his coaching journey.
“I started playing tennis at 10 years old and haven’t stopped playing ever since. Travelling all round Europe playing ITF tournaments and futures competitions. Now I am really enjoying my time coaching a range of players from beginners to performance players. I am more than excited to work with OTR Elite.”
otr elite professional
- ITF Level 1
- B. Com Graduate from Delhi University
- Former Pro at Delhi Lawn Tennis Association
- ITF Senior Tour Player
Sanjay has over 18 years of tennis coaching experience. teaching all levels of players. Over the past 4 years he has been heavily involved with tournament players and has established himself as a passionate, dedicated professional who is willing to go the extra mile for each and every one of his students. Sanjay shares our OTR Elite philosophy and vision and has worked closely alongside Jason, Taivo and Rob, helping many top juniors in Hong Kong strive towards reaching their potential.
His systematic structure to teaching makes him a valuable asset to OTR Elite Team.
Strength & Conditioning Coach
- BSc in Health and Sport Science, Tallinn University
- Precision Nutrition Certified Nutrition Coach Level 1
- NASM Weight Loss Specialist
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
Taivo started doing fitness training for preschool children when he was just 21. Taivo moved on to work with windsurfers, two of whom have now represented Estonia at three summer Olympic Games.
Taivo is training mainly tennis enthusiasts now. He is helping them to reach their full potential in Hong Kong and outside. He believes that by focusing first on students’ basic needs like physical and mental health and body composition, performance related goals are easier to achieve.
We also have PART TIME coaches available for Private Tennis Lessons
Hsin Han Lee
OTR Elite Professional
- Former Davis Cup Player for Chinese Taipei
- Former member of the World Junior Team for Chinese Taipei
- ITF Junior Ranking #9
- Highest ATP Ranking: #93 in Doubles, #537 in Singles
Hsin Han, a former number 1 ranked player in Taiwan and ATP doubles high of #93, has over 15 years of extensive experience competing on an international level both as a junior and as a professional player. He represented his home country Chinese Taipei on various occasions and has won numerous medals.
With his competitive background, Hsin Han has accumulated rich experiences. Having transformed himself from a pro player to a performance coach, Hsin Han hopes to boost performance for junior elite players, helping them take their tennis game to new and different levels as well as inspire them to become better people. Hsin Han also enjoys the challenge of working with players just starting out – juniors and adults.
Although Hsin Han has stepped down as a professional player, he still plays in the major local tournaments. Hsin Han won the Men’s Doubles for both the CRC Open and SCAA Open in 2018 and 2019. He was also the Champion in both Men’s and Mixed Doubles in the Prudential HK Open in 2019. Hsin Han also served as the performance coach for Team HK in Davis Cup for 2018 and 2019.
We are thrilled to have Hsin Han on board and believe Hsin Han’s experience will be a valuable asset to OTR Elite.