How we implement our visions
Click to read more on each section
Strengths that govern the relationship you have with others in the group.
- Unselfish – putting others first.
- Honest – telling the truth.
- Respectful – Showing consideration.
- Appreciative – Recognising the good in someone or something.
- Humble – Distributing credit.
- Patient – Tolerating delay or struggle.
- Loyal – Showing allegiance.
- Trustworthy – being reliable.
- Trusting – open to trusting others.
- Encouraging – giving confidence and support.
- Socially aware – understanding signals sent and received.
- Caring – investing in others.
- Empathetic – sharing the feelings of others.
Strengths that govern the relationship you have with yourself.
- Hardworking – paying the price with effort.
- Competitive – striving to be your best.
- Positive – good and useful thinking.
- Focused – eliminating distractions.
- Accountable – taking responsibility for your actions.
- Courageous – operating out of your comfort zone.
- Resilient -bouncing back from setbacks.
- Confident – self-trusting.
- Enthusiastic – expressing enjoyment.
- Disciplined – self-regulating.
- Motivated – having a strong purpose.
- Creative – out-of-the-box thinking.
- Curious – desiring to learn or understand.
Technique is the tool for solving tactical situations
- Technical abilities based on tactical desires – DNO & 5 game situations.
- Tennis IQ level – 1, 2 or 3
(1 = focussing on how to hit the ball only; 2 = aware of everything that happens on their side of the court; 3 = ability to divert attention to necessary cues from opponent’s side of the court).
- UTR Grading – this is a general statement on current performance level.
Creating a healthy but challenging training environment for kids and young people so they can adapt to stressors presented by fitness training progressively without losing interest in strength and conditioning.
- Maintaining or improving fundamental skills like running, balance, jumping, catching, kicking, trapping, throwing, etc.
- Introducing body weight strength training, weight training, core training, and different recovery techniques.
- Introducing training in 8-week blocks: focusing on endurance, strength endurance, strength, power, agility, speed, and reaction time.
- Always combining mental and physical skills in each exercise and game.
- Do they support our company’s vision.
- Do they follow our company’s terms and conditions.